Certified Project Management Consultant
Consultants, who work in Project Management Consulting, International Project Management Association (IPMA) offer two level certification and status of a certified project management consultant.
The certification is available in English or Russian languages.
Certified consultants - are experts in project management, have necessary skills for consulting and successful implementation of projects.
2 level certification of consultants
IPMA PMC : IPMA Certified Project Management Consultant
Requirements: In the last 8 years, at least 3 years experience as a consultant for projects (or programs or portfolio). At least three years experience as Project Manager in the last 20 years.
IPMA PPMC : IPMA Certified Programme and Portfolio Management Consultant
Requirements: At least 5 years experience in Project Consulting, at least 2 years experience in programs and portfolio consulting. At least 3 years of experience in complex projects in the last 20 years.
Certification Benefits for Consultants:
• International recognition of professionalism
• Confirmation of high level knowledge and skills in projects, programs and portfolio management
• Official confirmation of the competence of the consultancy services
• Advantages for companies
• The efficiency and high quality guarantee of services provided by the consultant
• Guarantee of ethical and professional standards
For additional information (including pricing) contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org